Me at Scarborough beach
Kai-En at Kings Park
See that strange tree at the back of us!
Grete-Ee and me at the sand dunes. COOL!!
Kai-En & I at Kings Park
Mummy, Daddy, Kai-En, Ah-Kong, Ta Ku-Ku and I went to Perth in October during my mid term holiday. The best highlight of the trip was:1) Got to meet Lisa-Ee, Jessica Che2 (she taught me this game on this cool website called runescape) and play with Tash their dog.
2) Spent time with Grete-Ee of course!! Oh, and Craig too...
3) Mummy and I went on a boat ride in Fremantle that ended up like a roller coaster ride and mummy got wet. I of course, was clever enough to wear a raincoat!
4) The BEST of all was in Lancelin, where we stayed with Craig's wonderful parents at their lodge (www.lancelinlodge.com.au) and went sandboarding at the sand-dunes. The Desert Storm ride was THE BEST!!
Grete-Ee, thanks for the pics above, I took them from your blog.
6 comments:
OK, now I am impressed! Can't believe it when I saw the link to your blog from Grete's blog.
Welcome to the blogging world KKX. Keep up the good job!
Love
Szue Fei Ee
Kaixuan!!! Remember the other day in the car we were trying to sing that song from Hi5 but didnt know what it was? I remember now... it goes like this... "hide your eyes and count to ten, ready or not, i'm gonna find you again"
it's www.lancelinlodge.com.au
Hi, Ahpek, you did a good job. very proud of you and Ti-Jin. Looking forward to meet you on the 24th of this month.
Love you, popo
Hi darling,guess who this is..you're so cool...by the way...i'll always love ya! No matter how near or far we are from each other...remember that! Hugs and kisses!
Post a Comment