We have been in Singapore like all of - 2 YEARS. I cannot believe it but my family have to move AGAIN! Daddy's work is taking us now to another country in South East Asia (not Thailand) and I'll tell more if my mummy lets me but its all yet to be confirmed. I am not too happy to leave Spore because Ti-Jin is here, I like my friends at Overseas Family School and the friends at home...
Daddy promises the next house will be nearer to school (like how does he know that?) and mummy wants to slow down and spend more time with me (this one is for real, she wants to only work 3 days a week and from home!). I don't know if that's a good thing or what.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kaixuan darling, i burst out laughing right after reading your last sentence. You're very perceptive.
If you asked me, i think many children your age would be envious that you get the opportunity to see many places. Imagine how much a 'world citizen' you have become...not just confined to one little piece of land.
True friends and loved ones are always close to our hearts, no matter how far from each other we are. The more we move around, the more of such friends we find.
I love you always. Prema-ee
so can tell where already or not?
i think the whole family is already planning trips there lah.
This adam guy is a scam. Whatever you do, dont click on the site he asked you to. Dont even click on his name ok? IF you can, delete it before someone else does.
yes it does sound like a scam! delete his comment quick.
SF
Post a Comment