

Remember the futsal party I mentioned in the last blog, here are some pics from the party. Mummy organised an Amazing Race @ Dahlia Park for my friends and I - it was pouring and we ended up running around like drenched ducks kicking balls into the goal (a detour), counting the plastic chairs around the pool and doing all sorts of puzzles! Then we all went down to the basement to play ball (still raining) and then had hotdogs at the bbq pit. Great FUN especially running in the rain. 

4 comments:
That looks suspiciously like our DH kooking sausages. I hope that's not babi on the Bar-bee
what is the english song website that day u give me see ??? reply me at here.......
It was very fun.it was amazing and unforgetable playing in the rain.Remember me????????? My blog is http://thegiganticgiraffe.blogspot.com
By the way, 'megatron' is me, Syaiful
Post a Comment